How much I have to go...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I'm gonna do it!

Okay...I'm going to do it. I'm sick of being disgusted with my body and hating myself. It's going to be a long journey but I'm really going to do it. I have to. I have to start feeling good about myself. There are so many things that I am unhappy with about myself, but this is the big one. I have a feeling that if I tackle this issue, that a lot of other things will fall into place.

I'm trying to think of all the different ways I can put myself out there. Do I have the guts to take pics of myself? Do I really want to face what I look like? Do I really want to do that to anyone who me might take a peek at this blog? I think I need a good dose of reality, because the number on the scale getting higher and higher...along with my pant size...none of that seems to be enough.

I have a feeling this is going to be more than me just tracking my weight loss journey. I think it's going to end up being me taking a really good look at myself. I know at the beginning I'm going to see a lot of things that I really don't like, both inside and outside. But hopefully as time goes on, I'll start seeing more of what I like and less of what I don't like!

No comments: