How much I have to go...

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Liquid Heaven/Pure Evil in a Cup


I just discovered that my coffee, which I drink almost every day, is actually 16 WW points...not 9 like I had originally thought! I knew the coffee was doing a lot of damage, because it's a newer weakness of mine, but I never thought it was doing THAT much damage.

So today, with only eating a pickle, some luncheon meat and my coffee, I've already had 23 points. I'm only allowed 21 points!!! Good thing I'm extremely motivated and not very hungry this evening so at the most I'm going to have some salad with raspberry walnut dressing. I know I'm already over my points....guess I should do some exercise....but honestly, who am I kidding right now!

And I guess it's a good thing that not one of my XL DD FV Coffee ever gets finished!

No comments: